Graduate Telesales Lead Generation Executive
- Job Number: C1058
- Employer: UNISAN Ltd
- Internship length: Permanent
- Salary: £27,000
- Hours:Part-time: Start: 09:30 Finish: 15:00 Break: 30 minutesOr Full-time:Start: 08:00 Finish: 16:30 Break: 60 minutes
Application deadline: Wednesday 8th April at midnight.
We are a highly successful and fast growing family owned business providing Recycling & Hygiene solutions to large companies throughout the UK & Ireland. We have a range of innovative and exclusive products which promise excellent growth opportunities. We have an enthusiastic, value-driven team who are passionate about recycling and making a difference for our clients.
We are looking for a dynamic internal telesales lead generation executive with at least 2 years’ experience. Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be an important member of the team responsible for identifying target companies and contacts that match our target customer profile and reaching out to them to generate sales leads.
The Telesales Lead Generation Executive role will encompass a broad spectrum of sales & marketing activities including: telesales, Linked In, email & hard copy letter marketing. You will be able to make your own mark on this role, enjoy the freedom to be creative with your solutions and be vital in impacting the overall sales & marketing plan. The role requires someone to work with the internal sales team ensuring activities are effective and will generate sales leads.
You will be required to actively prospect for new business opportunities using personalised LinkedIn messaging, emails, hard copy letters and telephone follow up calls to generate qualified leads for the internal sales team to follow up.
The applicant will need to be an ambitious person with a passion for business growth and a proven track record of finding, qualifying and generating new opportunities. You will need to be resilient with a positive “Can Do” attitude to your job and your life.
You will need to have excellent IT capabilities, in particular Microsoft Office and be able to communicate clearly both verbally & written. You will need to be able to multi-task and prioritise your workload to ensure goals & deadlines are achieved.
This role requires a person who is confident in their capabilities, is prepared to contribute 100% effort to achieve the company targets and is looking to grow their career with a dynamic company..
- Educated to degree level
- 2+ years proven experience in telesales & lead generation
- Track record of achieving targets & deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & email) & ability to build rapport with clear telephone manner.
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office programs, especially Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task & prioritise with disciplined follow up
- Strong research, listening & presenting skills
Key performance indicators
- Generate 20 qualified sales leads for recycling solutions per month (Qualified lead = Booked video or phone call meeting for an internal sales person)
- Reach out to at least 100 Target Personas at prospective customers per week. Using Linkedin, Email and hard copy mailshots.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Use LinkedIn to identify names of people who match our target personas at companies that match our TCP. Connect and send direct message on behalf of the sales person running the campaign.
- Use Rocket Reach to identify their email address and send tailored email. Identify 3-5 contacts per company and send out hard copy letter & brochure. Follow up hard copy brochures with a phone call to establish interest and pass to internal sales team if interested.
- Follow up hard copy brochures with phone calls to establish interest and pass to internal sales team if interested.
- Attend weekly sales & marketing meeting. Contribute ideas to develop & improve plans and strategies.
- Attend trade shows / exhibitions (when required).