- Employer – Technical Marketing & PR
- Location – Penarth
- Hours – Monday to Friday 9;00 to 5:00pm
- Salary – £16k – £18k
- Permanent position – full time
Applications close: Friday 2nd July – may close early if high number of applications received.
A little bit about us…
We’re a small but perfectively formed boutique B2B PR and marketing agency. What makes us different is our passion for what some might consider to be boring – think construction, engineering, manufacturing, technology – anything that requires us to get our hands dirty. It’s our job to lift the lid on truly technical subjects and translate these into hard hitting comms across all channels. We work with some major international brands as well as smaller SME’s UK-wide (we love them all equally) and are looking for an ambitious graduate to join the team who we can nurture to grow with us.
A little bit about you…
With your degree now behind you (2:1 or above) you’ll ideally come with some hands-on agency or office experience. But what’s more important is a:
- Positive attitude and an aptitude for writing.
- Hunger to learn and a thirst for knowledge.
- Keen eye for detail and a creative spark.
You’ll need to be happy working at a fast pace, under pressure and spinning multiple plates (don’t worry, there’s plenty of training and support available to help perfect the technique). And as we work with clients nationwide, a full UK driving licence is essential.
The role will be based at 7 Herbert Terrace, Penarth, CF64 2AH
- Day to day client account administration to include:
- Management of media bookings
- Media coverage monitoring and reporting (using Cision)
- Social media scheduling (using Zoho Social)
- Accurate time recording (using Clockify)
- Coordination of purchase orders and record keeping of spend
- Editing of approved press release content for placement in trade magazines
- Management of advertising schedules
- Media research as required (using Vuelio and Cision platforms)
- Supplier liaison, including briefing graphic designers and photographers
- Development path to Marketing & PR Assistant
- Managing of TMPR social media accounts
- Copywriting of TMPR blogs
- Coordination of TMPR marketing & PR activity
- Provision of support to Marketing & PR Consultants (shadowing and coaching)
- General marketing and content support for all clients as required
- General office administration