Graduate Web Developer
- Job Number: C1031
- Employer: ITCS
- Internship: 6 Months
- Salary: £18,000 – £22,000
- 37.5 hours per week.
Applications close – 6th November 2019 at midnight.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Ask yourself, can you:
- Lead the design and development on Web-based solutions?
- Work through the development lifecycle, from business requirements to deployment?
- Manage source code control and own change control quality standards?
- Maintain and communicate a library of reusable components and functions?
- Provide third line technical support for both internal and external developments?
Qualifications and Skills
You should have:
- Good knowledge of MySQL and/or SQL Server
- Good knowledge of databases, modelling and design.
- Experience with version control software (e.g. Git, etc.).
- Experience with API development
Further Opportunity & Benefits:
Opportunity to stay on with ITCS following the six month internship (possibility for apprenticeship scheme with qualification opportunities).
Friendly working environment, with good career opportunities. Company Pension, contribution to gym membership, and car provided when needed.Apply Now