- Employer – WRW Construction
- Location – Cardiff
- Hours 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday
- Salary – £18,000 – £24,000
Applications close: Tuesday 24th May
Purpose of the role:
To assist our Design Coordinators in ensuring that Technical Compliance matters are correctly Planned, Monitored and Managed to facilitate timely Procurement and Construction in line with our contractual obligations.
Assist our Design Coordinators in compliance matters on multiple projects [c.3-4nr] which shall include:
- Ensure timely compliance with Building Control Compliance, Planning, Party Wall, Secured By Design, Ecology, Acoustics, SAP, EPC or SBEM, utilities and NHBC or other Structural Insurance matters.
Lead with the Operation & Maintenance Manuals development. Ensure that “As-Builts” / “Record Drawings” and submissions in relation to Contract-Closure, such as the H&S File are delivered ahead of programme
- Assist with the management of Design Collaborators and Internal Customers to our cloud-based platform, Box. This includes the distribution of drawings to WRWs supply chain by QS’.
- Attend external design meetings with Design Collaborators as appropriate.
- Regularly review our Design Collaborators Risk Assessments with a view to tracking and mitigating the risks.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with appointed architects, consultants, and other specialists.
Educated to a Degree standard , ideally in a design related subject or construction related subject
Cooperative, Focused, Personable, Proactive, Professional, Trustworthy.