- Employer – Advantage Accountancy
- Location – Cardiff / Home Working
- Hours – 9am – 5pm
- Salary – £17,000 initially – to increase upon completion of exams
- Number of positions available – 1
Applications close: Tuesday 24th May
Owing to further expansion an opportunity is available to join a young vibrant and growing accountancy practice as a Trainee Accountant. The opportunity would suit an individual seeking a career in accountancy and who ideally, has some knowledge from study or work experience of basic accounting principles.
We are looking for an individual seeking to pursue professional accountancy qualifications through the ACCA route. Full training support will be provided, and the successful candidate will develop a broad range of knowledge and skills from basic bookkeeping to working on larger audit assignments. Following a successful probationary period, support will be provided for professional qualifications both financially and by offering study leave.
In return we seek a confident self-starter who is able to demonstrate an appropriate desire to develop professional skills and achieve professional qualifications.
- A degree 2:1 or above, in a numerate discipline.
- Excel and word proficient, along with a comfort in dealing with and ability to learn other software applications;
- An enquiring mind that has an interest in business and numbers;
- Good communication skills and an ability to communicate both verbally and via written word in a professional manner;
- Ability to work to deadlines;
- After appropriate training, an ability to work with limited supervision;
- Ideally you will have evidence of some work experience, during completion of academic studies with appropriate references available.