Graduate Software Developer
- Job Number: C1030
- Employer: Codel Software Ltd
- Internship: 6 months
- Salary: £18,000 – £21,000
- Full time
Applications close – Wednesday 11th December
A leading Software Development company based in Bridgend that specialises in web, cloud and mobile software applications has an immediate vacancy for a graduate software developer interested in joining a high-flying development team.
Our clients include SMEs, blue chip national and multi-national organisations. The successful candidate will be expected to work on external client projects as well as the continuous development of the company’s innovative Cloud HR Software-as-a-Service applications.
The main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Software development
- Presenting ideas for system improvements
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Producing detailed specifications
- Testing the software in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training material for users
- Maintaining systems once they are live
- 1 or 1st class degree in a relevant subject (Computer Science, Software Development, Computer Games Development)
- Able to work well in a team
- Maintain high technical standards and demonstrate maturity and integrity.
- In return the company offers a rewarding working environment, continuous development and a progressive salary based on performance and skills attainment.