- Employer – Cambrian Connect
- Location – Cardiff
- Hours – 08:30-17:30 Monday to Friday
- Duration – Full Time
- Salary – £18,512-£25,000+ OTE per year
- Deadline – Tuesday 18th May
This post is advertised under the Go Wales initiative to encourage the employment of young people. As such applications will only be accepted from candidates who are between the ages of 18-24 years.
As a Sales Executive, you will be an integral part of Cambrian Connect and its continued success. By speaking with residential and small business users on a daily basis, you will help to build strong relationships and acquire new business.
Our Sales Executives are driven to deliver exceptional service whilst also creating solutions for our customers that match their requirements and business needs with the ability to inspire confidence in our brand. Although full training is provided, a firm knowledge regards Broadband, VOIP and Mobile technologies will be a distinct advantage and have the ability to inspire confidence in our brand.
With uncapped earning potential, our Sales Executives work in a supportive and structured team environment to ensure targets are achieved on a monthly basis. Our training and ambitious growth strategy means that Cambrian Connect aim to grow talent from within the business and promote internal progression.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to further their career in Sales within a vibrant and supportive environment.
- Making outbound calls to businesses and residents to qualify them on their telecoms requirements and as such creating solutions;
- Working with Sales support to process and manage all inbound sales leads from enquiry to order
- Building strong relationships with decision makers;
- Updating database record with correct information and cleansing data where necessary;
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge base of products and services in the market place;
- Keeping up to date on market trends and new technologies;
- Acquiring new business;
- Working towards your individual and team sales targets;
- Identifying opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling solutions;
- Analysing customers’ needs based on the information provided;
- Assisting the management team with and
- Creating a unique solution for that customer,
The successful candidate
As a Sales Executive, you will be ambitious, dedicated and target-driven. You will be confident in communicating with decision makers and have the ability to form strong relationships. The successful candidate will possess the following key skills:
Educated to a Degree level
- Previous sales experience
- Excellent telephone manner and strong interpersonal skills;
- Happy and motivated to work on your own;
- Ambition and able to use initiative;
- Target driven with a hunger to succeed;
- Commitment to professional development and a desire to progress;
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- High level of efficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills to understand customers’ requirements and provide a practical solution