Graduate Operations Manager Trainee – Electrical Engineering
- Job Number: C1039
- Employer: Kontroltek
- Internship: 6 Months
- Salary: £23,000 – £25,000
- 37.5 hours per week.
Applications close – Wednesday 1st January at midnight.
Special conditions applying: No wheelchair access.
Kontroltek Ltd, with a Head Office base in Bridgend, and a further engineering and Sales unit in the West Midlands, is a major operator in the Third Party industrial electronics repair industry working throughout the UK and Europe. The Company works with a large number of companies in all industrial and distribution sectors. No 2 days are the same and the Company continues to grow, having been amongst the Wales Top 50 growth companies for 2018.
Kontroltek are looking to take on a Graduate that they can develop into an Operations Management role within the building industry. As a large company, this company offers a very stable and secure job.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with the responsibility for the successful management of projects within the agreed scope, schedule and budget
- Collaborating with contractors to monitor the progress and development of projects
- Working collaboratively with internal and external teams to ensure the delivery and success of the projects
- Liaising with the client throughout the duration of the project
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Implementing and improving office systems
- Co-ordinating the internal CPD programme
- Assisting and carrying our structural design using industry standard software
- Supervising and mentoring technicians
- Assisting with SAB applications
- Obtain a full and thorough understanding of business operations
- Gain a full and thorough understanding around operational safety, quality, environmental and effectiveness
- Project coordination and undertake ad hoc projects as and when required
- Ordering of materials and assisting with stock management
- Learn basic maintenance skills and undertake basic repair activities
- Complete end of module presentations in a timely manner to demonstrate acquired skills, knowledge and experience
- A minimum of 2:1 degree in an engineering related subject
- A basic understanding of Health and Safety working practices and regulations
- A customer focus, keen to deliver an exceptional service for our customers
- Resilience and the ability to work under pressure
- A collaborative approach – Keen to share knowledge and skills
- Ability to work with team members at all levels
- Very competitive salary package
- A innovative training scheme
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Job Security at a growing company
- Great working environment
- Real career prospects
This vacancy is commutable from anywhere in the South Wales region.