Graduate Marketing & Communications Officer
- Job Number: C1029
- Employer: eteach
- Internship: 6 Months
- Salary: £21,000
- 37.5 hours per week
Applications close – Wednesday the 23rd of October 2019 at midnight.
Interviews will take place on the 4th November – Cardiff
Date for assessment center 30th October
Eteach – the UK’s number one education recruitment specialist and the world’s number one education-only job board.
Trusted by over 7,500 schools and colleges, Eteach provides a smarter, faster and more cost-effective way to recruit teaching staff by harnessing the power of technology.
With award-winning applications, a suite of specialist offers, products and services and an employee base made-up of ex-teachers, industry experts and senior corporate professionals.
Its dedicated job boards advertise more than 63,000 jobs to 1.8 million registered candidates, creating 5 million job searches and 1 million site visits each month!
Founded in 2000 by Paul Howells, CEO and former teacher, Eteach has its global headquarters in Bracknell and additional offices in London, Wales, and Dubai
We aim to provide the best value, highest quality, most relevant, innovative and technologically advanced recruitment solutions to schools, colleges, teachers and lecturers.
Reporting to the Business Development Director Wales & International, you will play a critical role in supporting the integrated customer and candidate marketing communications strategy for schools and colleges, as well as helping to establish an improved social media presence for the newly opened Cardiff Offices!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Marketing Manager to execute and deliver integrated marketing communications plans for all products and services.
- Work with Marketing Managers to deliver key projects and campaigns across all digital channels, with emphasis on school, college and candidate email and Social Media campaigns.
- Support Marketing Communications and Event Manager in the delivery of key events (B2B and B2C), including but not limited to; planning, communications (email and social) and post event tasks
- To test and measure the use of digital acquisition channels (Paid Search, Display Advertising and Social Media Advertising)
- Marketing analytics report preparation
- To ensure wherever possible that tracking is applied to all marketing communications activity, to measure down to individual campaign level (as required) based on the following GOAL conversions;
- Customer leads/customer enhancement leads
- Candidate registrations/candidate job application downloads
- In addition to the above, to ensure that standard channel metrics are also available for all marketing communications activity (e.g. email open/click through rates and Social Media followers, likes and shares)
- To place any eTeach advertising requirements as directed by Marketing Managers and Head of Content and inform the business on the reach and amplification of the eTeach brands
- Digital Marketing BA Hons degree or higher
- Basic knowledge of HTML coding
- Own car / ability to travel around UK
- Social Media management
- Excellent knowledge of MS suite (Excel/Word/PPT)
- Basic knowledge of Facebook PPC
- Basic knowledge of Adobe CSS or Photoshop
- Energetic and driven
- Determination to succeed
- Problem solver
- Able to operate within a fast paced and changing environment
- Able to work autonomously – self-starter
- Able to communicate concisely with both the Marketing Team and other internal departments
- Able to work to agreed timescales
- To be a confident presenter of results and ideas
- Good time-keeping, an eye for detail, accuracy, commitment and the desire to produce work of an exceptional standard are essential