Job Number: C1079
- Employer – Indigo Telecoms Group
- Location – Magor, Monmouthshire
- Intership – Permanent
- Hours – 37.5 hours
- Salary – £22,000 – dependent on experience
Applications close: Sunday 1st November
About Indigo TG
Indigo Telecom Group has been providing network and infrastructure services to fixed and mobile carriers and the enterprise sector since 2009. In that time, we expanded our footprint across Europe and then around the world. Now operating in over 90 countries, we provide our international clients with a local and global presence, supporting infrastructure anywhere in the world with a single point of contact.
Who are you?
You are happy to turn your hand to a wide range of legal issues as you provide advice to all areas of this high growth business. You must be a confident communicator as you will be drafting and negotiating contracts and commercial terms as well as advising on legal compliance. Many issues you face will be outside of your main areas of expertise but you will be able to make quick, intelligent risk assessments alongside senior managers in the business.
The main objectives of the role are to support the Commercial Manager and Group CFO who are not qualified lawyers but are highly experienced to:
- Identify and assist the management of risks within our agreement
- Seek to minimise financial impacts associated with contractual risk
- Ensure that contractual obligations are communicate
- Maintain all relevant legal records
Principle accountabilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Review and mark-up of contracts, including:
- Customer agreements and Scope of Works
- Non-Disclosure agreements
- Sub-Contractor agreements
- Supplier agreements
- Company properties: Ensure property lease obligations are understood and complied with, Assist with new properties, lease renewals and disposals
- Contract management: Maintain contracts database including approval and signature management, Prepare summary of terms o Notification of expiring agreements
- Corporate governance and internal policies: Support with the review of existing policies and guidance documents and the creation of new documents, where required.
- Respond to ad hoc questions from the business in relation to the company structure, decision making structures, authorisation limits and policies
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships within the company.
- Comply with company and local standards, procedures and protocols.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times, both externally and internally and support the adoption of the company corporate culture.
- Comply and work with the company with regards to Health and Safety.
- Complete other ad hoc duties as required.
- PC literate and adept with Microsoft Word including marking-up documents.
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English.
- Professional in approach and attitude.
- Self-motivated and able to work to own initiative.
- Effectively manages own time and workload.
- Flexible approach to the role, with the ability to adapt and react to business needs.
- Law degree
- Passionate about working in a high growth, international, acquisitive and fast paced business
- LLB/LPC qualified in England and Wales (we will consider graduates who have not yet joined a law firm)
- At least 0-2 years post qualification experience (this is a guideline only as noted above)
- Keen to be involved in drafting and negotiating contracts and commercial terms • Roll your sleeves up and resolve basic legal queries
- Ability to translate and summarise complex legal matters into sensible commercial proposals
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Clear and confident communicator
The position of Legal Advisor will be based at the headquarters in Magor, South Wales. Travel to other business locations may be required.Apply Now