Graduate Electronic/Electrical Engineer
- Job Number: C1069
- Employer: Panasonic
- Internship Duration: 6 months initially
- Location: Cardiff
- Hours: 38.75 / week
- Salary: £24,326.58 – £25,332.55
Deadline: Thursday 13th August
About the role
Graduate Electrical/Electronic Engineer to work alongside experienced engineers within the R&D department, undertaking technical tasks and assisting with the development of components and assemblies under the supervision and guidance of engineers and senior members of the team
Duties and responsibilities
- Undertake testing and document test results to evaluate product compliance to the relevant standards; work with other team members to assist in the development and implementation of test plans and identify any countermeasures and improvements for issues such as evaluation failures, and changes in requirements.
- Assist with capture and analysis of testing; liaise with more senior team members to define, study and breakdown the results and requirements. Complete accurate and professional test reports.
- Assist and complete reliability testing of electronic hardware design.
- Liaise with team members, other teams/customers/suppliers with direct supervision to work towards a common goal, assisting with evaluation of problems and countermeasures.
- Support Senior members for assembly builds and component parts.
- Assisting and supporting in research, presentations and relationship building with and for customers, suppliers and other PMUK departments.
- Gain understanding of all areas of R&D, PMUK, and Panasonic Departments, Roles systems and processes.
- Undertake identified supervised training and and self-study to enhance skills and knowledge, and prepare for career advancement.
- Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Problem solving skills with the ability to resolve general technical issues
- Basic to Intermediate Level of Electrical/Electronic hardware design
- Working knowledge of common MS software packages : Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Problem solving skills with the ability to efficiently resolve technical issues
- Knowledge of HAD R&D processes and documentation
- Knowledge of PMUK home appliance products
- Developments are completed within the agreed schedule, meeting specified performance targets and criteria.
- Increase in personal skill level and knowledge.
- Support in the resolution of technical issues and countermeasures as required