Job Number: C1084
- Employer – Garran Workspaces
- Location – Caerphilly
- Hours – 9am – 5pm
- Salary – £18,000 – £25,000
- Number of positions available – 1
- Start Date: February 2021
Applications close: Monday 28th January
Garran is one of the UK’s largest steel storage and furniture manufacturers, boasting over 50 years experience. Due to our extensive design capabilities, manufacturing skills and installation abilities we are highly renown in the Industry for our SMART locking technologies, high quality products and customer service.
Garran are successful, strong and growing. We are uniquely placed in the market and strive to meet the needs of the ever-changing workplace. Bringing fresh ideas and design-led products that are reliable and accessible to a range of different budgets and project sizes.
Garran is looking to welcome an enthusiastic and personable Graduate into the organisation who is keen to learn, research new trends and contribute with their own ideas.
The role of Graduate Development Technology Co-ordinator is being involved in the development and enhancement of existing Smart locking Technology.
This exciting role would suit a Graduate with a demonstrated interest in technology, furniture design and anyone who has experience of meeting customer needs.
You will be a team-player and a self-starter with high attention to detail. You will be flexible and have strong organisational skills especially in regards to meeting deadlines and completing tasks. You will be resilient with a positive “Can Do” attitude to your job and your life.
You will have excellent communication skills and IT capabilities, in particular Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Word and Excel. You will be willing to continuously improve your work and the processes you follow as part of the company’s Lean drive.
This role requires a person who is confident in their capabilities, is prepared to contribute 100% effort and work outside of their comfort zone to achieve the company targets and is looking to grow their career with a dynamic company.
If you are highly driven and believe you have the same growth mentality as us then apply today…
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing a thorough understanding of Garran technologies
- Strong development and process management
- Identifying opportunities for new business related technologies
- Communicate and assist with training of the new technologies to the Sales Team
- Ensuring that details of revised technology are managed through the production process
- Keeping up to date with relevant trends, monitor ongoing developments and inputting ideas
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Experience in developing and programming, preferably electrical, software engineering
- Excellent ICT, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, flexible and innovative
- A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Be adaptable and be able to work as part of a team
- Display integrity and honesty
- Demonstrated interest in technology and furniture design
- Customer interaction
- Previous experience in a role interacting with customers
- 22 days holiday plus 8 public holidays
- Onsite Parking