- Job Number: C1047
- Employer: Empyrean Digital
- Internship: Minimum 6 Months
- Salary: £18,000 – £22,000
- 40 hours per week (flexible hours)
Applications close: Tuesday 11th February at Midnight.
Empyrean Digital are looking for a graduate developer with a keen interested in taking on a multi-skilled role to help with the growth of our organization. The job will initially be supporting our Development Lead, eventually leading to self managed work under the direction of senior staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for an individual to fill the following requirements over time.
- Predominantly PHP and open source development technologies, but the possibility for some .NET too.
- Comfortable on the Linux terminal and writing bash scripts to automate tasks
- MySQL management and development, some SQL Server and NoSQL options also.
- DevOps tools and experience are desirable.
- You will be encouraged to go to meetups, suggest and write blog posts, learn new technologies and even bring ideas and potential customers to the table.
On personal note, you will be a team player with the ability to work under pressure when required and a keen interest in growing your technical skillset for both the company and yourself.
Ability to travel when required, whether for client work, events or similar.
Example Skill sets you will have, be interested in or wish to develop:
- Agile methodology
- API development
- Continuous Integration and Delivery/Deployment
- Software Delivery Life Cycle