Graduate Bid Writer and Coordinator
- Job Number: C1023
- Employer: Lovell Partnerships LTD
- Internship: 6 Months
- Salary: £20,000
- 37 hours per week
Applications close – Friday 27th September 2019 at midnight.
Lovell is the leading provider of partnership housing. The company has expertise in delivering housing-led regeneration developments including new build housing for design and build and open market sales. The South Wales and South West region has delivered over 10,000 homes, 70% of which have been delivered in partnership with Local Authorities and Housing Associations.
Lovell is part of Morgan Sindall Group plc. A leading UK construction and regeneration group with revenue of circa. £3 billion and which operates through six divisions of Construction and Infrastructure, Fit Out, Property Services, Partnership Housing, Urban Regeneration and Investments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in writing bid responses and supporting documentation; taking ownership of key areas, liaising with key stakeholders across the organisation to draft responses.
- Create contract-winning documentation that accurately reflects the business including co-ordinating and editing written content as well as graphical design using InDesign software.
- Review edit and undertake quality check of responses and supporting documentation.
- Compile regional project case studies, community newsletters and maintain existing bid library.
- Carry out research on clients and projects to aid and tailor written responses.
- Degree or equivalent
- Self-motivated with a positive and proactive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills – exceptional level of written English
- Ability to prioritise workload under pressures of multiple, conflicting external deadlines
- Ability to listen and translate verbal content and examples into a compelling written message
- Excellent IT skills and use of bid writing and graphic software – InDesign.
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Full, clean, driving licence
- Degree and/or experience in marketing, journalism, business communications