Job Number: C1018
- Employer –MagManager Ltd
- Internship – 6 months
- Hours – 37.5 hours
- Salary – £18,000
Applications close – Monday 26th August 2019 at midnight.
MagManager is a software solution for magazine publishers, we are the largest provider of software to Independent publishers in the UK. We also have International clients in the USA and New Zealand. Based in Monmouth, this role focusses on both help desk support for our existing users, on boarding new clients and training clients on how to use MagManager.
What Will I Be Doing?
You will play a major role in the smooth operations of MagManager by keeping its customers happy. Your job includes monitoring and maintaining help desk queries for MagManager and you will be seen as the ‘go-to’ person for support and IT related issues. You will be responding to customer questions and complaints, and walking customers through basic troubleshooting or setup processes. As the business is growing fast there is potential to move into development, infrastructure or report writing using SQL.
You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge and gain an insight into all aspects of the business. Using your own initiative and input you will be encouraged to shape and take ownership of the role with the prospect of the role becoming permanent.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to support queries via phone and email, while utilising remote support software
- Logging all queries, actions and updates using ticketing software
- Maintain a high degree of customer service
- Take ownership of client problems and be pro-active when dealing with clients, providing necessary training and advice
- Escalate queries to our technical team
- Working with our development team to help improve the overall experience for our clients
- Self-motivated with the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- An engaging, positive and personable manner
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to use initiative to solve problems and seek solutions, multi-tasking will become second nature
- Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook with confidence
- Committed to deliver exceptional service
- Interest in technology and software
- ‘Hands on’ approach and a willingness to learn
- Good organisational ability and time management
- Excellent telephone manner as the majority of client contact will be via telephone
- Interest/experience in a career in technology and software
- Confident to bring initiative and ideas to improve processes
- Enthusiastic about making a difference